Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: direct x 8

  1. #1
    Inactive Member b_dirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15th, 2000
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I heard directx 8 is out now, did anyone try to install it and did anyone noticed advantages/disadvantages?

    thanks

    dirk

  2. #2
    Inactive Member KKu's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2000
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Yeah, I installed it... didn't find any changes or improves, but the good news is that EWS is still working. tongue

    .KKu

    ------------------
    ... mmm, coffeebreak!
    [email protected] http://www.k4web.net
    Now w. ICQ, feel free to contact.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member b_dirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15th, 2000
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <http://service.steinberg.net/webdoc.nsf/show/support_home_e>

    steinberg recomends dx7

    I wait until I need dx8.
    After improving my drivers on my new computer I remember this again:
    Never change a running System :-)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •